Run with me in my perpetual haste. Wander with me in my desperate search. Meander with me in my whimsical course. Slalom with me in my endless vacillation. Wade with me through my hopeless misery. Sink with me to my senseless abysses. Spin with me in my eddying emotion. Cruise with me through my youthful fantasy. Flow with me in my surging spontaneity. Swim with me in my verbal euphony. Float with me in my phantasmal heaven. Whirl with me in my fragile bubble. Fly with me as I escape reality.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

BAD TEACHERS.......

BAD TEACHERS.......
They never cease to baffle me.....

They come in many varieties:

1. There are those who have no clue what they are talking about. But they drone endlessly. The meaning of "TEACHING" is completely lost on them. You sit in one of these classes and you can write a book - "1001 Ways to weather through boring classes". Phew!!!!!!

2. The second kind is those who come to class determined to deliver a good lecture, they begin well with a great introduction and before you know it, you go zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

3. Then there are those who just talk to themselves or to the blackboard, or they just have a conversation with the front benchers. Whether they really know anything at all about their subject, remains a mystery forever.

4. There are those who want to take every doubt offline. “Meet me after the class and we’ll discuss it” is the only answer for any doubt raised.

5. There are those who give you a 1000 word write up to do while they take a trip to slumbertown and back.

6. There are those who say ok/u know/clear/like etc. after every other word. The biggest entertainment could be to count the number of fillers the professor uses in a class.

7. There are those who know the subject but not the English language and those who know English but not their subject. And of course those do not know both.

.............and the list of variants is endless.

I had to blog about this because they spoil most of my days making me sit through one of these rotten classes. And I'm off to one them now.
 
Template by isnaini dot com