Run with me in my perpetual haste. Wander with me in my desperate search. Meander with me in my whimsical course. Slalom with me in my endless vacillation. Wade with me through my hopeless misery. Sink with me to my senseless abysses. Spin with me in my eddying emotion. Cruise with me through my youthful fantasy. Flow with me in my surging spontaneity. Swim with me in my verbal euphony. Float with me in my phantasmal heaven. Whirl with me in my fragile bubble. Fly with me as I escape reality.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Pensive

Suspended clouds mesh together like pieces of a jigsaw and metamorphose into forgotten faces. Some smile, some are still angry, some show no flicker of recognition. Unfazed, I fly past...

The cacophony of voices in my head break the underwater silence. Lofty ideas, fragmented dreams, childhood memories, ancient mirth,
heartrending grief resurface and add to the chaos. I dive deeper to shut out the clamor...

Visitors unsolicited in real life crash into my dreams. They stomp all over the rosy dream and distort it into a cruel nightmare. I simply nuzzle closer and sleep on...

A harsh storm follows the deceptively soft breeze right through my window. My gently meandering life is entangled in the sinews of the raging tornado. I melt into a sheet of rain...

Oh! How I yearn for that floating flight amidst the wispy clouds, that silent plunge into the deep ocean, that tender dream in the night-long cradle, that fluid journey from heaven to earth...

Oh! How I yearn for that simple life...
 
Template by isnaini dot com